Sunday 28 September 2014

Partially exhausted - bring it on!

Well, one matchday down, three more to go! Actually it's only one plus two half-days, so I should be sweet!

Today I field umpired two games. First up was the Over 35s, the youngest (and therefore fittest) age group. That was actually a pretty fun game to umpire, especially it being my first go at Masters footy. There were a whole set of new rules to memorise last night, and I managed to remember all of them and apply them properly.

I also got an Over 50s Division 2 game as a field umpire, and goal umpired another game. Total running for the day - a paltry 17.6km! I look forward to improving it over the course of the carnival.

Tomorrow I'll be in Glenelg if the weather holds - hopefully it will, the winds have been up at around 60km/h the last couple of days!

No comments: