Sunday 26 October 2014

Epic week of exercise

Has finally come to an end. I rode the pushie just about everywhere, and carted everything but the kitchen sink around on my back, including AFL goal umpiring flags, my camera bag, a tripod, umpiring clothes and groceries. Not all at the same time of course! My totals for the week: 146km on the bike, and 21km of running. Tuesday was my only exercise-free day.

Thursday through Sunday was the U17 Youth Girls' State AFL Championships at Yeronga. I rode from Morningside to Yeronga and back all of those days... except Friday, where I also made an additional cycling trip to work.

Oh, and I also had a PT session on Sunday afternoon. You know, because I hadn't tortured myself enough.

I've scouted a couple of photography locations in Brisbane, could be some shots uploaded in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned!

No comments: