Tuesday 1 September 2015

The photogenic Noodle Markets of South Bank

Wow! I did some research on the Noodle Markets, held for a couple of weeks each year at South Bank, but I didn't expect to enjoy the night as much as I did! The combination of lanterns floating on the walkways and the activity of the Wheel of Brisbane in the background made for some great compositions:

A selection of awesome compositions from the Noodle Markets  

I was also in the right place at the right time and happened to grab this snap from the boardwalk, looking back towards Brisbane's ever-changing skyline:

Sunset reflects the CBD

There were several other photographers out and about, trying to capture some great shots as well. Hopefully I'll be out and about again come Riverfire and the spectacular light shows put on by the city!

No comments: